Portable airconditioner. Refrigerative, with electronic control.
This refrigerated air conditioner removes hot air, sends it outside and returns air that has been cooled using refrigerants by means of its duct. This Reverse-cycle model also provides heating.
Advantages of refrigerated systems:
- Works well in humid conditions.
- For every unit of electricity they use, they can provide from 1.5 to over 3 units of cooling, making them very efficient.
- Better for allergies than evaporative units.
- It can also work as a heater.
- This air conditioner runs on a variable speed motor (an inverter). These inverter models are more efficient than standard (single speed) refrigerated air conditioners.
Airconditioner Portable reviews